Studio 3 Architecture is looking for an architect or aspiring architect interested in contributing positively to the firm’s culture, legacy and client success.
We are looking for:
- Passion for architecture and design.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Willing to connect with our office culture.
- Willing to collaborate in teams and spearhead projects.
- Architecture degree.
- Licensed or aspiring to license.
- Proficiency in Revit is a requirement.
- Proficiency in AutoCad Architecture would be an asset.
- Knowledge of building systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to research and apply building envelope science.
- Assist in the design and document production phases of a project.
- Work in teams or individually with a principal.
- Coordinate architectural, interior and related disciplines.
- Meet with clients and contractors to execute projects.
Studio 3 Architecture is a 15-year-old firm with a varied portfolio including multi-family housing, single family housing, office, retail, and public-sector facilities. Building envelope science and design are a key focus. The culture of the firm advocates for a positive work-life balance.
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and a pdf or url portfolio to email@example.com